Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Top 15 New York Bands

After being in New York for 4 months, I took in more concert experiences that most might have in a lifetime. My genuine passion and support for the scene landed me at 47 shows over this short time span and although not all the acts I saw were New York based, this city continues to spawn some of the greatest music to my ears. Here are just a few of the NY bands I discovered that deserve more notoriety, or those I already loved and continue to support. In no particular order:

1) Hull
2) Fashion Week
3) Scowl
4) Batillus
5) Primitive Weapons
6)Alkahest
7)Grudges
8)Psychic Limb
9)Man's Gin
10)Family
11)Natur
12)Sannhet
13)Archon
14)The Communion
15)The Year is One

1 comment:

Gexton said...

what a beautiful and simple.painting designs.and very nice blog.

painters edmonton

painting contractor edmonton